Registration for EL CRUCE 2017 will open on July 11th 12:00hs (Buenos Aires time)
EL CRUCE is a race which has been designed for adventure runners that look for extreme adrenaline in the mountain. Participants must be very well trained and they must have the capacity to adapt to difficult situations. This race will not fit the standards of those who are not used to coping with cold weather, wind, snow, rain, long trails, important elevation gains, accummulated exhaustion, logistics which might still pose a problem, delays or any other adversity.
You will spend 3 days away from hotels and areas of comfort. Even though runners’ safety will be a priority for us and even though we will proceed carefully in case of emergency, such procedure might be long, risky and complicated.
All participants are required to present a doctor’s certificate before registration day. It can be presented at Club de Corredores (916, Monroe Avenue, CABA), you can send it by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can hand it in during check-in. It is important to include a contact address of the doctor who has signed your certificate.
Those who are interested in signing in for the race must fill in the registration form in the web page as from July 11th, 12:00hs Buenos Aires. www.elcrucecolumbia.com
There will be a maximum number of participants. Due to demand registrants need to secure their spot as soon as possible. Once the maximum number of participants in a category has been reached, registrants will be added to a waiting list.
Participants will be able to consult their registration status online upon typing their ID number or the passport number they have used to fill in their registration form.
Once participants have filled in and submitted their registration form, they will be informed about the payment terms. Registrants will have to pay the first installment of the race fee within 5 business days after registration has been accepted.
If the registrant does not pay the first installment of the race fee within 5 business days after registration, he/she will have to start the whole registration process again.
If a participant is on a waiting list for INDIVIDUAL or TEAM category and there is new availability in another category, he/she may request a change in category.
There will be a limited number of places per country/continent and such benefit will be given for a limited amount of time, after which such availability will be offered to participants from other regions who might be on a waiting list.
If the amount of registrants who sign in for the race on the first week after registration is open exceeds the amount of spots that are available for each region, then we will proceed as follows:
Argentina. Participation will be ensured according to the following criteria:
NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
SOUTH AMERICA (with the exception of Argentina and Brazil)
Spots for these continents and for Brazil will be granted in the following way:
The race fee will consist of:
Registration fee $2,000.- (two thousand pesos)
Logistics and elements fee $8,500.- (eight thousand five hundred pesos)
Argentinian participants $10,500.- (ten thousand five hundred pesos) per participant (Sign-in fee $2.100.- (two thousand one hundred pesos) plus logistics $8,400.- (eight thousand four hundred pesos).
Non-Argentinian participants U 700.- (seven hundred dollars) per participant (sign-in fee U 140 (one hundred four hundred pesos) plus logistics U 560.- (five hundred sixty dollars)).
Argentinian participants $3,000.- (three thousand pesos)
Foreign participants U 200.- (two hundred dollars)
Within 5 business days after registration
Argentinian participants $3,000.- (three thousand pesos)
Foreign participants U.- (two hundred dollars)
Argentinian participants $4,500.- (four thousand five hundred pesos)
Foreign participants U.- (three hundred dollars)
- If you inform the Organization before October 31, 2016 about your inability to attend EL CRUCE 2017, your registration fee will be deferred until the following edition. All entry fees are non-refundable. Entry fees are non-transferable. You may use the money at PRO SHOP, 916 Monroe Avenue, CABA.
- If you inform the Organization between November 1, 2016 and January 10, 2017 about your inability to attend EL CRUCE 2017, your registration fee will be deferred until the following edition. Such deferral will incur and administration fee of $1,500.- (one thousand five hundred pesos) for Argentinian participants and U 100.- (one hundred dollars) for foreign participants. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you inform the Organization between January 11 and January 25, 2017 about your inability to attend EL CRUCE 2017, your registration fee will be deferred until the following edition. Such deferral will incur and administration fee of $2,500.- (two thousand five hundred pesos) for Argentinian participants and U 150.- (one hundred and fifty dollars) for foreign participants. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you inform the Organization after January 25, 2017 about your inability to attend EL CRUCE 2017 your entry fee will be non-refundable and you won’t be able to defer your registration until the following edition.
- Those who sign in for INDIVIDUAL category cannot transfer their registration fee to someone else.
- Those who sign in for INDIVIDUAL category and would like to change their event category will be allowed to do it only once. Such change must be done before November 1, 2016. After that day, one may change his/her event category with an administration fee of $600.- (six hundred pesos) for Argentinian participants or U 40 (forty dollars) for foreign participants.
- Changes in the event category are subject to current availability.
- Word/telephone notices are not valid. The only requests that will be considered as valid are those which are sent to email@example.com
- All entry fees are non-refundable.